6.29.2013

Project Life - Week 25


Happy Saturday, friends!

I'm sharing my Project Life spread for Week 25 over on the Chic Tags blog today.  You can view the full post here with more detailed shots and product info.

And here's a look at my spread for Week 25...




Supplies Used:  Road Trip (ATC's, Icons, Cards), Everyday Life II (Week Note Cards, Cards, Snip 'Em Tags, Mini Tags), Autumn Days (Labels), Printables (1.25 inch Circles, 3x4 Cards 02), Cut Files (Arrows)

I hope you have a great weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. adrienne...would you be willing to shoot me your email address? jmpgirl@gmail.com. Thanks.
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun spread, I love that week card with the little enamel dots on the sides of the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome spread. So colourful, I just love all the chic tag goodies you used. Another awesome week!

    ReplyDelete