8.14.2013

J & A

Happy Wednesday, friends!  This is our last official day off for the summer so I plan on enjoying it to the fullest!

I'm sharing this layout over on the Chic Tags blog today...



I used the latest Freebie Friday cut file for my vellum journaling pockets...


I love how the vellum helps soften the look and allows for extra layers to peek out.


 
Isn't that the tiniest fish you've ever seen!  It looks like it belongs in a fish bowl rather than a pond, lol!


Chic Tags Used:  Birthday Cake (Mini Tags, Snip'Em Tags), Road Trip (Squares, Note Circles, Snip'Em Tags), Autumn Days (Tabbed ATCs, ATCs)

You can view the full post here.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Adrienne! Great use of the tags and I love the modeling paste!

    ReplyDelete