12.16.2013

Week 48


Happy Monday.  The year is winding down fast...here's a look at my PL spread for Week 48...


Week 48 was Thanksgiving week and it feels like it was just yesterday.  I can't believe how fast this year has flown by.


I used the Cuppa Project Life kit from Studio Calico for this spread.  I loved the "days of the week" epoxy stickers and mini flair buttons that came in the kit.




Left Side:




Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie Frozen, but there was just a little too much singing in it for my taste ;)


We had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed some time outside with the kids while the weather was still decent.



Right Side:



And here's a look at the full spread for Week 48...


That's it for today...thanks for stopping by and have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment