6.03.2015

June OHDEERME Kit Projects *Freckled Fawn*

Hello everyone!

I have two layouts to share with you today that I created using the June OhDeerMe Kit from Freckled Fawn...

Hot Day At The K


By far my most favorite embellishment in the June Kit is the adorable painted wood chips that I lined up on top of my photos in the middle of my page.  They're so stinkin' cute!


I also really love the beautiful rainbow striped washi tape that came in June's kit.  I used it on the bottom of my journaling tags to add some color and across the top of my layout.  




Treats & Sweets


For this layout, I used the square epoxy stickers from the kit and layered them on punched circles.  I used them to anchor the clusters around my page and to help bring your eye around the layout.



The felt letters are also a favorite of mine and I glued them to my page before I machine stitched through my title.  


Be sure and grab your June OhDeerMe kit before they're sold out and share your projects with us on our Facebook page.

Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment