3.22.2016

Favorite Find *Hip Kit Club*

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!

I'm sharing this layout that I created using the March 2016 Hip Kits from Hip Kit Club over on their Facebook page today...


I used this March cut file from Ashley Horton and placed it near the top and bottom of my page, leaving some room for the photo of my daughter with her "favorite find" from the nature hike we took a couple of weeks ago. 


I used the whole flower kit from BasicGrey that's available in the March 2016 Embellishment Kit and layered them on top of, under, and around the floral cut file. 


I used several puffy sequin stickers and silver glitter foam stickers from Pinkfresh Studio to add some color and even more dimension to my design. 


I journaled on a Pinkfresh Studio die cut and placed it to the left of my photo and added my title next to it as well. 


I just love all of the colors and layers this page has! The March 2016 Hip Kits are full of gorgeous products that will get your spring scrapping projects off to a great start so grab yours today before they're all gone! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

1 comment: