4.01.2016

April Embellishment Kit Projects *Freckled Fawn*

Hey everyone! 

The April Embellishment Kit from Freckled Fawn just went live and here are two layouts that I created using the kit...


For this page I was really inspired by the arrow washi tape from the April Kit and by the lines of the sunburst patterned paper that I chose to use as my background. I placed long strips of the arrow washi tape in the white spaces of the sunburst pattern and then placed my photo towards the center of it, hiding the ripped ends of the washi.


I wanted to bring out some of the gorgeous blue hues of my photo so I punched out different sized circles from some coordinating patterned paper and scattered them around my page. 


I layered the "This" chipboard arrow on top of a few other scraps of paper and placed the "dream" wood veneer sentiment underneath of it to complete my title. I simply used a black Sharpie marker to alter the wood veneer phrase. 


I also added several of the black enamel octagons around my page near the circle clusters and stamped directly onto the wood veneer tag that's available in the April Kit using some black StazOn ink.



For this layout, I was really inspired by the bright happy colors in the "Adventure" chipboard sticker so I thought it would look great with a photo of my daughter counting all of the eggs she found this past Easter.


I used the smaller vellum letter stickers to complete my title and layered the "fun" acrylic words around my photo.


I also placed several enamel dots from the April Kit around the octagon shaped chipboard stickers and placed several pieces of thin washi from last month's kit on my page to add a little more color. 


I created some fun angles on this page using some patterned paper pieces I had left over from other projects and kept my overall color scheme bright and colorful, just like her eggs :) 


Be sure and grab you April Kit before they're gone! Thanks for dropping by today! 






2 comments:

  1. Love both these pages!! The diversity of shapes is awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete