8.03.2016

Adventure Awaits *Hip Kit Club*

Hello and happy Tuesday, crafty friends! 

There are so many lovely alpha sets, word phrase ephemera, and text bits in the July 2016 Hip Kits that I just had to create a long title for this layout that I shared on the Hip Kit Club blog yesterday!

adventureawaits1

I used one of the July cut files designed by Ashley Horton, cut it out from the B side of the "Ombre Sky" patterned paper, and layered it on top of the "Art Class" patterned paper from The Happy Life collection and then positioned my photo to the left side of my page.

adventureawaits3

Next, I added some Bella Blvd Ciao Chip phrases, available in the July 2016 Main Kit, for part of my long title and then placed a mix of HKC exclusive puffy alpha stickers and the American Crafts foam Thickers, available in the July 2016 Embellishment Kit, for the rest of it.

adventureawaits4

To make positioning different alphas in a long title easier, I used a clear ruler and placed  the letter stickers on it so I could hold it over where I thought I might want them to go before I committed to sticking them on my page. This is a very helpful trick for me!

adventureawaits7

After I was satisfied with my title placement, I layered several punched circles from some of the journaling cards, available in the July 2016 Project Life Kit, and placed them on my page so I could make embellishment clusters out of them. The ephemera phrases from the HKC exclusive "The Happy Life" collection came in handy to add extra color and depth to my page.

adventureawaits2

I also added several of the Happy Life and Freckled Fawn puffy stickers to my page so they would pop and give off a more whimsical vibe.

adventureawaits5

I hope I've inspired you to use lots of alphas and text phrases on your next layout! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

4 comments: