12.17.2016

Sweet Girl *Freckled Fawn*

Happy Saturday, everyone!

The countdown is on until Christmas so I thought I'd share a layout I created using the gorgeous December 2016 Embellishment Kit from Freckled Fawn with you today.


What I love most about the December Kit is that it's not just for holiday scrapping! I chose two photos of my daughter when she was a few years younger (taken during the summer) and layered two of the December journaling cards underneath them. 


Next, I added lots of the gorgeous foil transparency flowers around it and a few of the felt flowers as well.  


I used the cork alphas for my title and placed a couple of the chipboard stickers next to it. I love how beautiful the colors of the embellishments look with my photos and the patterned paper I chose to use from Crate Paper. 


These kits are currently sold out, but you can grab the embellishments individually here. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for joining me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment