1.02.2017

2016 Best Nine *Hip Kit Club*

Hello, crafty friends! 

I shared this layout on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page last week along with a process video...


I used my Instagram #2016bestnine photo grid to document my most liked IG photos in 2016. I think it's a fun way to document my year's crafty endeavors and design team work. 


I used the December 2016 Hip Kits for this page and I layered lots of patterned papers from the Take Me Away collection by Pink Paislee behind my photo for pops of color and dimension.


I misted my background using items from the December 2016 Color Kit and layered lots of HKC Exclusive items around my page for embellishments. 


Here's to the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017! Cheers!!!


Be sure and check out my process video for this page below and have a fabulous day! 

              

No comments:

Post a Comment