1.01.2017

The Last Of My December Documented 2016 Album *Hip Kit Club*

Happy New Year, everyone!

I have the last few pages of my completed December Documented 2016 album to share with you today!


I used the December Documented 2016 Kit and some of the November 2016 Hip Kits from Hip Kit Club for my album this year and if you haven't been following along with it's progress you can check out my previous posts here and here.


I always have so much fun creating my December Documented albums and this year was no exception! (I try to keep up with it throughout the month so I don't get too behind or overwhelmed!)


My children also love thumbing through DD's of Christmas past and checking out how much they've grown and reminisce about old toys they forgot they even had when they were little.



I kept my overall design of this year's DD simple and used lots of embellishments and items from the November 2016 Hip Kits to complete my pages. Sticking with using a kit is always helpful for me because everything coordinates and is easy to assemble.



I didn't take very many photos on Christmas Day because of all the hustle and bustle so I made a 6x8 filler page to complete my album.



I also slipped our Christmas cards and items the kids made at school into their own pocket in the back of my album.


We had a very merry Christmas and I'm feeling truly blessed to be entering this new year on a happy and peaceful note. I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season and thanks so much for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment