2.12.2017

Shine Bright & Dream *Hip Kit Club*

Hey everyone!

I shared this layout on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page this past Friday...


I used the January 2017 Hip Kits to create this page and I also added a cut file from this month that's available here and free to subscribers!


I altered the dreamcatcher cut file a bit and duplicated it so I could layer it underneath the "Shine Bright" ephemera piece from Pink Paislee. I also added the feathers underneath so it also resembled a dreamcatcher.


The gold glitter cork stickers from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection were a wonderful touch and added a little more texture and dimension to my page. The painted cork pieces from 1 Canoe 2 also coordinated well with my overall page design and color scheme.


I also have a process video for this layout for you to watch so I hope you enjoy a little peek into my design process...

             

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment