2.07.2017

Stories Of Today *Pinkfresh Studio*

Hi crafty friends!

I shared this layout on the Pinkfresh Studio blog last week...


I used their new collection, The Mix No.1, to create this layout. I also used a cut file from Hip Kit Club and one of the lovely patterned papers from the Dream On collection.


The Mix No. 1 collection is filled with lots of lovely embellishments that are staples for your stash. They go with everything and are perfect for adding a little trendiness and style any project! 


I layered lots of the die cuts from the collection around the photos of my daughter and placed several of the enamel stickers around my page as well. The enamel stickers come in several different colors and shapes including hearts, stars, and chevrons. 


Be sure and check out my full post on the Pinkfresh Studio blog!


Thanks so much for joining me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment